The EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT oversees the organization’s general operations ensuring logistical and strategic plans are enabled and executed to provide smooth and efficient levels of customer service allowing Quest to maintain seamless daily operations. The Executive Assistant is responsible for influencing, compiling and directing the organization’s verbal and written communication with staff, faculty, students and board members professionally relaying the organization’s strategic and daily mission. The Executive Assistant will develop, integrate and implement systems and methods for daily operations and needs while adhering strictly within the professional parameters provided by Quest. The Assistant will serve as an ambassador for the organization working in close conjunction with the upper level teams to build solid relationships and advance the organization’s prominence.
- Schedule, coordinate and prioritize appointments, meetings, and conferences for organization and assigned staff. Forecast, anticipate and prepare materials as necessary including detailed agendas, accurate meeting notes, and follow up correspondence for the execution and efficiency of said engagements.
- Develop, organize, and maintain record-keeping systems for administrative documentation, events calendar and organizational activities. Establish and oversee organizational documentation systems and data entry for complete and/or incomplete information providing timely resolutions in a professional and positive manner.
- Display and provide exceptional customer service with a positive and professional demeanor to all Quest personnel, participants, and outside communities when related to phone, email, and any written or verbal communication using appropriate ethics particularly when privy to confidential and sensitive information.
- Compose, transcribe, and distribute correspondence, reports, and various organizational documentation in general and technical matters within established parameters ensuring meticulous accuracy and professional end-product upholding Quest’s brand reputation.
- Manage, complete, and execute various clerical responsibilities including maintaining email communications, notifying board members of meetings, initiating supply orders, executing a variety of general duties and operating office equipment.
- Supervise, direct and oversee daily front desk operations, monitor and direct in office traffic, attend to and resolve any emergencies situations arising within the organization including building, students or instructors matters.
- Collect, count, and input total funds accurately documenting income in collaboration with Financial Administrator and prepare transfer for deposit. Support Finance Administrator in data entry and financial record keeping.
- Configure, arrange, and coordinate class or event locations when necessary. Clean, organize and secure building after hours.
- Maintain cleanly, professional and well-organized front office appearance to portray organization and professionalism
- Complete other projects, requests, and task as requested by upper level team.
- High-school degree and previous administrative experience required
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; QuickBooks experience a plus
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills; Strong problem-solving skills and sound decision-making ability.
- Ability to work in high pressure situations while maintaining creative and innovative solutions
- Strong attention to detail and high level of organizational skills; Strong ability to multitask
- Professional demeanor and proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proactive work ethic, ability to work on a team, outgoing and friendly
- Resourceful and efficient with time management skills
- Hours: 30 per week (3 days in office; 2 days mobile)
- Salary: DOE